The Bright Day Chronicles
Reflection Points can be spent in the following manners; these must be explained and justified:
- Add a point to any stat, trait, flaw or power once.
- Add a point to any stat, trait, flaw or power twice, if you’ve spent time improving it (such as learning from a teacher, practicing, etc).
- Create a new trait or flaw starting at a 1 point.
- Remove a Flaw and assign it’s points into another Flaw. (With the GM’s approval)
- Remove a Trait or Relationship and assign it’s points to to another Trait. (With the GM’s approval)
- Gain a new Power at 1 point. You must have an explanation for why you’re getting it.
- Gain a new SFX for a Power set.
Gaining Reflection Points:
- At the end of each session, you receive 2 reflection points.
- You spend 10 XP at the end of the session. This can only be done once a session (so no spending 20 XP for more Reflection Dice).